- 1 cup cake flour
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Using the bowl of your stand mixer, cream together butter and sugar then add in vanilla.
- While the mixer is on low, slowly add cake flour, until well combined, then mix in chopped pecans.
- Cover and chill in the fridge for about 30 minutes to an hour.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Feel free to make any shape you’d like for these cookies, but the best way would be to roll them into a large ball about 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
- Bake for about 15 minutes until edges are golden brown, enjoy!
Serving Size: 2 cookies • Calories: 213 • Fat: 15 g • Carbs: 18 g • Fiber: 1 g • Protein: 2 g • WW Points+: 6 pts